Deadline: 31 July 2019
If you are an entrepreneur or a startup from a Sub-Saharan African innovation hub in the field of Mobile health, Pharmacometrics, Innovative Financing or Digital Humanities then join the Swiss Sub-Saharan business development program.
It aims to boost the entrepreneurial know-how and exposure of Sub-Saharan Africa graduate-student-entrepreneurs seeking growth opportunities by offering a unique program bringing entrepreneurs to innovation hotspots in Sub-Sahara Africa and Switzerland.
Offered free of charge to ambitious young entrepreneurs, this highly competitive program comprises a 3-days workshop for advanced innovation entrepreneurs, and for the top eight candidates, a 4 days intense business development Venture Leaders program in the Swiss startup and business ecosystem. The participants will also be qualified for the AfriLabs Annual Gathering starting October 28th.
The program is free of charge. All expense are covered by the program for Addis Ababa and the Swiss week.
- Meeting with selected entrepreneurs from the SABII program
- Participating in the AfriLabs’ Annual Gathering 28 – 30 October in Addis
- Guidance to market validation and market entry in Sub-Sahara Africa
- Exposure to Venture Capitalists – from Africa and Overseas
- This year, for the first time, a group of 10 Swiss entrepreneurs will join the Entrepreneurship Camp in Addis.
3-days workshop in Addis Ababa
- Day 1: Learn to deliver a unique customer value and define a striking business plan
- Day 2: Shape a winning team and secure funding for growth
- Day 3: Master a convincing pitch and individual coaching sessions
- Presentation to an African – Swiss jury and selection of eight candidates for a 4-days action packed entrepreneurial development week in Switzerland.
- The call is open to graduate-student-entrepreneurs and startups from Sub-Saharan African innovation hubs, with a strong link to academia, developing products or services in the fields of mobile health, pharmacometrics, innovative financing and digital humanities/knowledge transfer.
- Applicants project or company must be based on research or technology developed at a local university/research institute.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.sareco.org/venturelab-camp/