Deadline: 7 June 2019
Vodafone Institute in cooperation with Impact Hub Berlin and the Social Entrepreneurship Akademie has launched FLANE Accelerator programme which is a seven-week acceleration program for up to 5 high-potential digital impact ventures focusing on female empowerment.
It is hence for male and female entrepreneurs. Impact-driven entrepreneurs are invited to work, learn and live in Berlin – one of the top ten start-up cities in the world. The programme will sharpen applicants’ business and impact model and get it ready for investment. They will present the results at the final demo day with investment possibilities by Vodafone and more investors.
Host and faciliator of the accelerator is the Impact Hub Berlin. The curriculum will be implemented by the experts of entrepreneurship education – the Social Entrepreneurship Akademie. They give applicants the tools they need to become even more successful.
- Living stipend
- Each team receives a stipend of 12,000 Euro to cover living, travel and venture expenses. An apartment in Berlin Schöneberg is reserved for applicants stay and, if necessary, childcare is available.
- Access to funding
- They personally introduce applicants to potential business partners and valuable investors throughout the programme.
- Individualised Curriculum
- Applicants will benefit from the expertise of a leading competence centre for education for societal change, the Social Entrepreneurship Akademie. After individually assessing where and how they can best help them get to the next stage in their venture‘s life, they set up a curriculum of team sessions, individual coaching and key experiences to make their venture investment ready.
- Impact Ecosystem
- They provide access to the Impact Hub community, a global network of 80+ spaces and over 15.000 social innovators that support their venture globally, as well as to the network of the Social Entrepreneurship Akademie.
- Corporate Partner
- Applicants will be connected to Vodafone Germany and possibly the wider Vodafone family.
- Applicants will have a personal mentor who is a successful entrepreneur and has experience in building a business. The mentor will be as fired up about applicants business idea as they are, offering them advice and know-how as well as being their counterpart for discussing the tough decisions they face.
F-LANE scouts social ventures that empower women worldwide. The ventures they look for:
- Led by women or empower women in their role;
- Clear about the social mission and measure their impact;
- Are developed an innovative and technology-based solution;
- Scalable solutions that have the potential to impact millions of girls and women around the world;
- Put into practice by means of an enterprising, more-than-profit approach and
- Have proven their concept in the market.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For further information, please visit https://www.f-lane.com/programme/