Deadline: 31 October 2019
Registrations are now open for the School Enterprise Challenge which is an international business programme for schools run by the educational charity Teach A Man To Fish.
The School Enterprise Challenge is a FREE educational programme that teaches business and life skills. It supports teachers and students to set up a REAL business at their school.
- Business Guides
- Educational Videos
- Submission Templates
Why take part?
There are so many benefits to taking part!
- Benefits for Students include
- Get practical experience running a REAL business
- Benefits for Students
- Learn essential life skills
- Be part of a global movement of young entrepreneurs!
- Benefits for Teachers include
- Learn business skills
- Benefits for Teachers
- Boost their CV
- Develop new teaching techniques
- Chance to win prizes
There is $50,000 in prizes available for the most entrepreneurial schools, teachers and students.
- The School Enterprise Challenge is open to all schools,from all countries including: pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
- Universities are not eligible to take part in the School Enterprise Challenge.
How to Apply
Teachers can find out more and register for FREE via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.schoolenterprisechallenge.org/