Deadline: 30 November 2019
Applications are now open for Vodacom Digital Accelerator Program that will support early- stage and growth-stage technology startups with disruptive products & services that have potential to be brought into the market and scale into profitable, revenue-generating businesses.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Vodacom will provide sponsors for the selected applicants who will act as mentors for the candidates.
- Vodacom Foundation Projects.
- The start-ups will have access to a segment of Vodacom’s wide reaching active customer base for product testing.
- Technical support
- Startups in the program will receive technical support in terms of hosting, software development, advisory, and integration.
- Partnering in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Startups with a social responsibility focus in health, education, financial inclusion or human resources can utilize their product /platform to support ongoing.
- Mpesa for Business Services.
- Monetary transactions and collections made on behalf of their incubated startups (for work related purposes) will be exclusively be done via Vodacom M-Pesa.
- Follow-on investment for Growth.
- Startups that do well in the program will receive follow-on investment to rapidly grow their startup across the country and in Africa.
- Go to market strategy.
- Startups will receive help crafting their go to market strategies, growth strategies, and marketing strategies.
- Only suitable ideas will to pass to the next stage of the program for acceleration. Participants have two weeks to submit their proposals and ideas. In the last two weeks of the month, the filtering process will begin to determine out viable and suitable ideas for further consideration.
- Post Production
- Applicants must have an idea/product that is already functional.
- Year+ in the Market
- Applicants must have an idea/product that has been in the market for over a year.
- Full Time Founders
- Business or idea being pitched for must have founders who supervise it on a full-time basis.
- Industry/Sector Focused
- Applicants must have an idea/product that is focused and based on the focus sectors.
- Africa Based
- Ideas and products must be relevant to the African Market.
- Registered Entity
- Any idea or product being presented must be registered.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://vodacomaccelerator.co.tz/
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.