French Development Agency and the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs has announced EMERGING Mediterranean is the acceleration program of EMERGING Valley in the Mediterranean. Aimed at entrepreneurs with strong social and environmental impacts, it is designed to increase societal resilience and the impact of Tech For Good on the Euro-Med-Africa axis by bringing out the Mediterranean champions of tomorrow!
In order to embody the ambitions expressed during the Summit of the Two Shores, the EMERGING Mediterranean program aims to make the Mediterranean the Lab of Sustainable Development Goals, via Tech For Good, to allow entrepreneurs to create disruptive solutions to multiplier impacts. By propelling social and sustainable Mediterranean nuggets, EMERGING Mediterranean participates in the emergence of future digital champions in the region, able to transform their societies and inspire new generations in the Mediterranean.
EMERGING Mediterranean is a complete program, which combines financial support, educational support, networking and visibility!
- A bourse: From € 7,000 per winner.
- Integration into social & inclusive business camp: A benchmark support program on the African continent, delivered by benchmark experts in the sector for a scaling up of the winners.
- 360 ° communication: A decisive spotlight on each winner, highlighted on all communication media, to bring the voice of Tech For Good to the fore in the Mediterranean.
- Full pass 2 days EMERGING Valley: Connection to the most dynamic tech ecosystems, to a whole panel of impact investors and to leading digital players in the Mediterranean, within the EMERGING Valley summit and thanks to the SIBC alumni pool: a powerful support network of +200 impact leaders spread across the continent.
- Participation in Mediterranean Digital Dialogues: Unprecedented access to decision-makers, with several high-level meetings between civil society actors, impact entrepreneurs and decision-makers in the region.
- The EMERGING Mediterranean program is open to all very high impact startups from 5 + 5 countries, South Shore: Algeria, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania and Tunisia.
- It targets Tech For Good startups, engaged in the themes of E-health, AgriTech, Climate and Mobility, Territorial Resilience and Social and Financial Inclusion.
- The program particularly values the female entrepreneurship dimension, and female applications are strongly encouraged.
For more information, visit https://emergingmediterranean.co/
Thanks for opportunity. I am yamikani Chikho from Malawi. I will do it please give me opportunity. I have an NGO here
For more information regarding eligibility criteria, application process and more, please visit the link provided at the end of the post.