Applications for batch 3 of the Alberta Accelerator by 500 in Edmonton are now open!
Alberta Accelerator by 500 is a rotating program between batches in Edmonton and Calgary, designed for startups with the shared vision of strengthening Alberta as a global hub for tech innovation.
This program will be in person in Edmonton, Alberta. The program rotates between batches in Edmonton and Calgary, designed with the shared vision of strengthening the Edmonton-Calgary Corridor as a global hub for tech innovation.
Why the Alberta Accelerator?
- Bespoke programming: Discover a tailored curriculum sensitive to growing sectors in the region, including clean energy, digital health innovation, artificial intelligence, and more.
- Coaching and mentorship: Work directly with local and global industry experts to run rapid experiments, hold customer discovery interviews, and test product-market-fit.
- 500’s global network: Join this unique program while gaining access to a global network of partners, mentors, startups, and more.
- PHASE 1
- Foundations of Growth: Foundational programming to cover growth marketing hacks, developing ideal customer profiles, and creating an effective one-liner.
- PHASE 2
- Customer Discovery: Growth experiments, customer interviews, and weekly 1:1 meetings with mentors from 500 Global’s extensive network across industries.
- PHASE 3
- Demo Day: Startups will be equipped on fundraising best practices and will develop an effective presentation to present to Canadian and international partners and industry players at their Demo Day.
Early-stage startups looking to scale in the Edmonton-Calgary Corridor. Both local and international startups are encouraged to apply. Startups should have tech-enabled solutions that may span across different industries and sectors.
For more information, visit https://500.co/accelerators/alberta-accelerator