Applications are now open for the Venture for Africa (VFA) Fintech Product Management Bootcamp, a 12-week program designed to upskill aspiring and existing product managers in Africa’s fintech space.
Through carefully curated and contextual content, engaging online workshops with PMs at some of the continent’s fastest-growing companies, case studies, and real-world problem-sets and deliverables faced by VFA’s startup partners, you’ll gain experience building exceptional products for the African market using globally-recognised best practices.
What You Can Expect?
- By the end of the VFA Fintech Product Management Bootcamp, you can expect:
- To have a better understanding of:
- It’s for you if you are:
- A mid-level product manager looking to dive into the fintech space and upskill in PM strategy
- A mid to senior-level business unit leader with experience working at a bank (retail/commercial) looking to switch to working in product management in a fintech startup
- A consultant with experience working on businesses in the financial services industry
- A mid to senior-level Project Manager who has built capacity in more traditional organisations.
For more information, visit Venture for Africa.