Because International is currently accepting applications for the Early-to-Middle Stage Entrepreneurs program for entrepreneurs with socially innovative products.
Get to the next stage with your innovative product with the Because Accelerator—a free, online program for early-to-middle stage entrepreneurs with socially innovative products.
The Because Accelerator is a 10-week online training program accompanied with networking and weekly one-on-one coaching with a subject matter expert. At the end of each program, each participant will have the chance to compete in a pitch event for a cash prize, long-term coaching support, funding opportunities, and exposure to international markets.
The Because Accelerator does not work with entrepreneurs in restaurant, entertainment, education, software, food or service industries.
Features of the program:
- 10-weeks of digital training: An online cohort training model with topics common to startups based on their own experience with The Shoe That Grows. Each week will challenge your thinking around your product and business.
- One-on-one coaching: Get matched with an experienced coach who will mentor you throughout the program.
- Networking opportunities: Meet with the Advisor Network, a group of experts with worldwide connections you can tap into.
- Funding: Each entrepreneur gets the chance to compete for a cash prize at the end of the program. Other funding opportunities include exposure to investors
- The Because Accelerator was created for early-to-middle stage entrepreneurs that have a socially innovative physical product that has proven market attractiveness. Anyone with a product that can make a difference in the lives of those around them is encouraged to apply! Whether this is your first product or you’re looking at adding something to an existing line, the Because Accelerator can help you overcome challenges, set goals, and share your ideas with potential investors!
- They work with entrepreneurs with physical products, not services or intangible products. If you are in the service or tech industry, including restaurant, entertainment, tourism, education, software and food products, they do encourage you to other programs that may be better positioned to assist you.
For more information, visit https://becauseinternational.org/accelerator