Simmons & Simmons is looking for emerging climatetech and cleantech organisations to apply for GreenTech Fund to share £100,000 worth of legal advice tailored to the specific needs of each organisation.
- The Fund will award up to four start-ups £100,000 worth of legal support from them.
Who Can Apply?
- A green tech start-up is defined as an organization using technology to mitigate, adapt, or reverse the effects human activity has on the environment.
- It should be founded for a sustainability-related purpose, for example reducing CO2 emissions or pollution, minimizing waste or protecting the world’s ecosystems.
- Your organization is using technology to mitigate the climate and/or biodiversity emergencies; other
- Your organization has raised external capital to Series A or below – ie any organization that has raised angel, seed, and/or Series A capital is eligible, but organizations that have closed Series B rounds or above are not; other
- Your organization has been accepted onto a recognized incubator/accelerator program or referred to the firm by an established venture capital investor.
For more information, visit https://www.simmons-simmons.com/en/publications/ckv8965xf1h9o0a17f2ccr4np/greentech-fund