The L’Oréal Green Sciences Incubator is looking for game-changing solutions to onboard on their innovation journey.
Through this call, L’Oréal GSI will offer a unique opportunity for selected startups to collaborate with L’Oréal and reveal their potential.
Selected startups will have one of these opportunities:
- Full-time incubation at Genopole Biocluster, located near Paris.
- Mentorship by L’Oréal Green SciencesIncubator team experts.
- Customized collaboration project with L’Oréal.
The Green Sciences Incubator is Focusing on 4 Key Expertises:
- Sustainable Cultivation
- Cultural practices and technologies that aim to manage water resources, respect biodiversity and soil quality, limit land occupancy footprint and carbon emissions while providing macroscopic organisms plant, mushroom & algae) for innovation and fulfilling sustainable sourcing commitments.
- Culturing microorganisms (bacteria, yeast, microalgae, fungi) or plant cell culture in bioreactors or controlled environments.
- Green Extraction
- Eco-respectful technology leading to a final ingredient without any (bio)chemical transformation of natural resources from plant, algae, mushrooms, μorganisms, cells or abundant minerals.
- Green Chemistry
- Design of chemical products and processes that reduce or eliminate the use/generation of hazardous substances.
L’Oréal Are Looking For Innovative Solutions Working On These Key Topics
- Key Raw Materials challenges: green and non-ecotoxic alternatives for cationic polymers / silicones, thickeners, solvents, UV filters, dyes ; sustainable and biodegradable polymers, proteins as functional materials.
- Key cosmetic functions for skin and hair benefits: washing, caring, coloring and color control, repairing, optical effects, sensoriality, long lasting, water-resistance, shape control, skin protection and correction, adhesion, shine, resurfacing, waterless hygiene.
- Innovative techniques: Synbio, microbial/enzymatic fermentations, cell culture, water/enzyme/microwave extraction, artificial photosynthesis, surfactant-free processes, water management, circularity.
This opportunity is for you:
- If you are currently operating in another sector than cosmetics.
- L’Oréal can provide support in transposing your innovative technologies and solutions to join the cosmetics industry.
- If you are operating in the cosmetics industry.
- L’Oréal can help you accelerate your solutions & boost your potential.
For more information, visit Green Sciences Incubator.