Because International is currently accepting applications for the Pursuit Business Incubator to help entrepreneurs take their innovative products to the next level.
The Pursuit Incubator was created for early-stage entrepreneurs that have product related ideas. Although they have helped entrepreneurs with a range of ideas and at different stages, they are best positioned to work with those who have ideas for physical products and are just getting their idea off the ground.
It is uniquely focused on overcoming the challenges to developing affordable manufactured products which have proven market attractiveness and are ready to aim for production at scale.
The incubator is designed for an entrepreneur who is the early to middle stage of product development. Pursuit is a 10 week online training course accompanied by weekly meetings with an experienced CEO advisor. The incubator culminates in a pitch event where there is an opportunity for additional support in the form of the long term coaching and mentoring, funding from investors, and exposure to international markets.
What is the Pursuit Incubator program like?
- Each cohort lasts 8 weeks. Each week consists of a curriculum designed to deepen and challenge your thinking around your product and business.
- You will interact with other entrepreneurs in your cohort and have a one on one call with your coach every week.
- Each training is 8 sessions;
- Completely digital platform;
- Fits with your schedule;
- Mentor support throughout;
- 60 days to finish;
- Cohort model.
Available Pursuit Training
The Product Launch training is designed for an entrepreneur who has an idea for a product but needs help making it a reality. This training will be beneficial for both entrepreneurs who are launching their first product, or those who are looking to add something to an existing line. The eight sessions cover the following concepts:
- Laying a foundation that lasts;
- Generating an idea that works;
- Creating a product that sells;
- Building a system that delivers;
- Cultivating a cause that scales.
Completion of this training will show you how to go all the way from a back-of-the-napkin idea to product launch.
Who can be a part of the Pursuit Incubator?
- Anyone with an idea for a product that can make a difference in the lives of those around them is encouraged to apply!
For more information, visit https://becauseinternational.org/pursuit