The Human Development Innovation Fund (HDIF), United Nation Development Program (UNDP), and the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Tanzania have launched the “Recovery and Resilience Innovation Challenge” to help selected startups to develop strategies for shock absorption in the case of unforeseen events in the future.
The Recovery and Resilience Innovation Challenge aims at finding, supporting, and amplifying innovative market-ready solutions that are contributing to the revitalization of the Tanzanian economy and social welfare.
- Tailored Program: This equity-free program provides you with tailored content aimed at a 360 review of your business, a product-market fit analysis and preparation for growth foundations.
- Global Network: Thanks to a wide combined network of Seedstars and Ndoto Hub in 60+ emerging markets, you will be able to build relationships and partnerships beyond borders.
- Expertise & Support: You will receive all the tools and know-how to boost your business growth as well as prepare for the next fundraising round and international expansion.
- Monetary Prize: The winners of the bootcamp will be given access to the follow-on mentorship program as well as receive a monetary prize of up to $10,000 cash per startup.
- Recovery and resilience techniques
- With access to follow-on funding
- 15+ local and international mentors
- To guide you through the program
- One week of training
- A unique opportunity for your business
- 3-months follow-on program
- For a selected number of team
HDIF is looking for ventures that are using innovation to address gaps observed during the COVID-19 crisis and present solutions that will make them and the sector they operate in more resilient to future crisis.
- Demostrate both technical and financial viability in the long run.
- Functional Prototype or Minimum Viable Product.
- With a strong business model that should be repeatable and scalable.
- Competent Founding team.
For more information, visit https://www.resiliencechallenge.co.tz/