Applications are now open for the Slingshot 2020 – Startup Competition, Asia’s most exciting deep tech startup competition.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Regardless of where you’re from, this is your opportunity to showcase your innovative solutions and products to major investors and industry leaders!
With new challenges, comes the New Normal. This year, they are calling for entries for the 5 challenge sectors, as well as the new Creating the New Normal horizontal for solutions that help businesses and society adapt in the post-COVID world.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Up to Top 500 shortlisted startups will also have the opportunity to participate in co-innovation opportunities with corporates via the co-innovation platform.As part of SFF x SWITCH 2020 (Singapore FinTech Festival x Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology), the Top 100 Global Startups will pitch to a global audience at SLINGSHOT 2020’s Virtual Finals in November and compete for cash grant prizes worth up to S$800,000!
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Grand Prize: S$200,000
- 10 Sector winners: 10 x S$50,000 each
- Creating the new normal winner: S$50,000
- Slingshot is not just looking for brilliant ideas, but most importantly, practical and scalable solutions.
- Any international startups with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and meet the following conditions are eligible to participate:
- can illustrate initial signs of traction;
- have proprietary technology or solutions.
- Regardless of your business area, all startups are welcome to apply in any categories stated in the Slingshot 2020 Competition:
- Digital solutions, Consumer products & services
- FoodTech & AgriTech
- HealthTech, BioTech & MedTech
- Manufacturing, Logistics & Transportation
- Urban Solutions, Sustainability & Energy
- Market and total addressable market (TAM)
- Value proposition and positioning
- Go-to-market strategy
- Business/revenue model
- Traction: KPI metrics and milestones
- Forecast 2020/2021
- Team presentation
For more information, visit https://slingshot.agorize.com/en/challenges/2020-edition