Applications are now open for the Facebook Accelerator: Commerce to bring people together and build community.
Facebook Accelerator: Commerce is a 12-week non-equity program supporting innovative commerce startups who renew shopping experiences for buyers and sellers.
Facebook Accelerator is committed to the startup ecosystem and believe that by connecting, training, and growing entrepreneurs through the programs, Facebook can empower people to solve relevant, meaningful problems.
- MENTORSHIP: You will have a dedicated Facebook mentor who will provide guidance on product development and business growth.
- TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS: You will benefit form a comprehensive content program covering product innovation and business growth in the commerce space.
- FACEBOOK PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES: You will have a family of products and technologies at your disposal geared to help your business grow.
- VALUABLE NETWORK: You will have an opportunity to connect with talented founders of innovative commerce startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and deepen connections with Facebook experts representing various fields of expertise.
Commerce solutions Facebook Accelerator is looking for:
- Technology that makes it quick and easy for companies to upload and manage inventory online
- Solutions that enrich product catalog functionality and intelligence
- Shopping experiences that help buyers in their consideration phase to make more informed purchasing decisions
- New and interesting solutions that drive innovation and enhanced
- shopping experiences
Commerce startups Facebook Accelerator is looking for:
- Headquartered in Europe, Middle East or Africa
- B2B or B2B2C startups with Seed to Series A maturity
- Evidence of significant progress in business growth and revenue
- Product that is focused on driving value for customers
- Groundbreaking technology or research
- Diverse and focused leadership team that is hungry to learn from and collaborate with Facebook
- Application for this Program may only be completed by a natural person who is, as of the date of applying, fluently English-speaking and at least eighteen (18) years old and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence.
- Participation must not be prohibited by applicable laws or regulations, and natural persons applying for or participating in the Program must not be a legal resident of China, Cuba, Crimea, North Korea, Iran, or Syria, or any other jurisdiction where the laws of the United States or local law prohibit participating or receiving benefits in this Program.
For more information, visit https://facebookacceleratorcommerce.splashthat.com/