Proposals are invited for Re-skill, Santander X Tomorrow Challenge. In Santander X, the purpose of the Tomorrow Challenge is to strengthen entrepreneurial businesses (the “Startups”) in some of the countries where Santander Group operates, pursuant to the provisions, rewarding and supporting innovative solutions for tackling the new challenges of the community after COVID-19.
- Re-Work: involves finding solutions to the unemployment problem caused by the COVID19 crisis.
- Re-Skill: involves finding solutions for driving the transformation of individual personal and professional skills for adapting to new ways of working post COVID-19.
- Re-Invent: involves finding solutions for supporting the reinvention of business models for the small and medium-sized enterprises most affected by the COVID-19 crisis.
- Re-Launch: involves finding innovative solutions and ways for small and medium-sized enterprises to adapt to the new needs of the community post COVID-19.
- financial aid for developing their solutions;
- access to expert advice from mentors;
- acknowledgement and local and global visibility via some of the Santander Group portals and social media; and
- participation in a roadshow with potential investors that might help them attract capital.
- 20,000€ for the development of the Tomorrow Challenge solution.
- A roadshow with investors.
- 5 hours of mentorship by Santander X Community top experts.
- Global exposure
- And much more!
- Have at least one product and/or service in the market.
- Have developed a prototype or simulation of the final product and/or service.
- Have a nationality or residence from one of the following countries: Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Spain, USA, Mexico, Uruguay, Poland, Portugal, UK, Peru, Puerto Rico, and Colombia.
For more information, visit https://www.santanderx.com/calls/re-skill-santander-x-tomorrow-challenge/5ebc410269057700139448b2?detail=true