The User Validation Labs (ULabs) programme connects you with EIT Health partners in Europe that can help you organise and execute a validation study for your start-up’s innovation.
The ULabs include living labs, accelerators, hospitals and innovation centres that can help you get access to and collect feedback from your future end users. You will be able to test your product or service with patients, clinicians and medical staff in Europe.
What you get?
- Find your perfect ULab through our personalised matchmaking process
- Tailored Validation
- Get the right European partner to conduct your validation study with your target audience
- Access to Target Users
- Test your innovation directly with your intended user through your partner
- Receive online training on essential user validation topics from top-notch experts
- Ongoing Support
- One year of ongoing support from EIT Health to make the most of your collaboration with the ULab
- Programme Voucher
- Get a voucher worth €7000 for programme costs
- Access to Our Network
- Tap into the EIT Health Network of 140+ partners to increase the visibility of your start-up
- Alumni Support
- Access the EIT Health Alumni community to meet like-minded entrepreneurs and access the suite of EIT Health programmes
- To apply, your business must:
- Be incorporated in the EU with a product or service in the development phase – but not yet in the commercialisation stage
- Be eager for feedback and validation from end-users
- Reside in any Horizon Europe country.
For more information, visit EIT Health.