The XOCO Unlimited is pleased to announce a call for proposals for the Startup Connect Sprint Program.
This program brings together startups across 5 regions for an interactive and action-driven coaching experience to navigate startup & scale-up finance. The most successful startups have two things in common: They attract the best talent and build relationships with investors early on in their journey.
- Connect with peers, startup coaches & investors and get inspired how to:
- Develop a capital strategy aligned with your business model
- Navigate the startup finance universe & find the most suitable funding sources
- Understand the mindset of investors & how to speak their language
- Connect with investors that are a good match
- Pitch to investors and rock the Q&A
- Negotiate terms with investors & avoid common pitfalls
Duration: 3 hours per week over 4 weeks, leading up to the Future of Impact Summit where program graduates have the opportunity to present their innovative solutions, meet investors and connect with the global entrepreneurship ecosystem.
- Hands-on coaching & mentoring from peers, startup coaches & investors, tailored to your cohort’s specific needs
- Build a local and global network with peers, investors & ecosystem players
- Get celebrated at the 5-Day global Future of Impact Summit 2021 (free entry for selected startups)
- Start-up or scale-up
- All levels of experience (cohorts will be grouped accordingly)
- Applications from Africa, Latin America & Caribbean, Asia-Pacific, Europe & Central Asia, and USA & Canada welcome.
For more information, visit https://xocounlimited.org/startupconnect