The Office of the Public Affairs Advisor (PAA) at the U.S. Mission to NATO (USNATO) has announced an open competition for not-for-profit, non-government organizations and think-tanks that focus on international affairs, defense and security issues, and U.S. and European relations to submit project proposals.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Priority Program Areas:
- Defense budgets and equitable burden sharing.
- Countering dis and misinformation.
- Cyber, hybrid and disinformation threats.
- NATO and the Middle East.
- NATO’s role during pandemics and other natural disasters.
- Rise of China.
- Russian aggression.
- NATO expansion.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The kinds of activities and work funded with this award may include (but should not be limited to):
- Public debates and moderated discussions.
- Digital engagements.
- Creating digital content such as videos and short films.
- Developing educational materials.
NATO strongly encourage:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- New and creative approaches that utilize digital technology, social media and other innovative means.
- Programs that seek to reflect the diversity of thought and background as well as gender balance.
- Forthright analysis about the gaps in NATO strategies along with practical solutions to address deficiencies.
- Incorporate evaluation components to evaluate the proposal’s effectiveness.
- Award Amount: $100,000 maximum
- Total available funding: $250,000
- Length of performance period: 12-18 months
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Registered not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organizations with programming experience.
- Non-profit or non-governmental educational institutions
- Public International Organizations and Governmental institutions.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Organizational capacity and record on previous grants: The organization has expertise in its stated field and PAS is confident of its ability to undertake the program. This includes a financial management system and a bank account.
- Quality and Feasibility of the Program Idea – The program idea is well developed, with detail about how program activities will be carried out. The proposal includes a reasonable implementation timeline.
- Goals and objectives: Goals and objectives are clearly stated and program approach is likely to provide maximum impact in achieving the proposed results.
- Budget: The budget justification is detailed. Costs are reasonable in relation to the proposed activities and anticipated results. The budget is realistic, accounting for all necessary expenses to achieve proposed activities.
- Monitoring and evaluation plan: Applicant demonstrates it is able to measure program success against key indicators and provide milestones to indicate progress toward goals outlined in the proposal. The program includes output and outcome indicators, and shows how and when those will be measured.
- Sustainability: Program activities will continue to have positive impact after the end of the program.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=327732