Deadline: 31 July 2019
Nominations are now open for International Quality Awards 2019 to recognise and reward the contribution of quality professionals, teams and entire organisations across the globe.
- Emerging Talent Award: Recognises a quality professional who has contributed most to their organisation in the areas of governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context within the first eight years of their quality career.
- The Audit System Award: Honours the team that fuels their organisation’s success by establishing and delivering an effective audit system. CQI members and IRCA auditors of any grade can submit entries.
- Quality Professional of the Year Award: Celebrates a quality professional who plays a key role in advancing their organisation’s governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context. Entries are restricted to CQI Chartered Members or Chartered Fellows.
- Quality Team of the Year Award: Recognises a team of quality professionals who have contributed most to their organisation in terms of governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context.
- Quality Organisation of the Year Award: Distinguishes the organisation that best exhibits a culture of quality and puts it at the heart of everything it does. This award is open to organisation of any size or type.
- Improvement System Award: Celebrates a team that has moved its organisation forward by establishing and delivering an effective improvement system.
- CQI Honorary Award: Pays tribute to an individual who has moved the profession and discipline of quality forward over a number of years; not only in relation to their own organisation, but also on a wider stage. This is an honorary award and is therefore not open to entries.
- All awards have subtly different criteria and marking schemes to fit various career stages and organisational contexts.
- There is a category for everybody. CQI members, IRCA registered auditors, non-members of their institute, teams and organisations are welcome to apply
- Read the details of the categories and decide which one applicant are best qualified for applicant may enter more than one category.
- Along with completing an application for theirselves, consider if applicant can support an entry from someone applicant coach, boss, colleague, quality team, or even their whole organisation.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.quality.org/international-quality-awards-2019