Deadline: 15 June 2016.
The ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus has announced a Second call for transnational RDD projects on smart grids with an aim to support deep knowledge sharing between European smart grids initiatives by promoting and financing joint projects.
- Enabling an increased flexibility of the power system to cope with the growing share of intermittent, variable and decentralised renewable generation and managing the complex interactions.
- Increase network capacity to support increased generation and transmission resulting from renewables and in support of the internal energy market.
- Provide information, services, market architectures and privacy guarantees to support open markets for energy products and services, whilst facilitating the active participation of customers.
The total funding available for ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus projects amounts to approximately €20 Mio.
- The project must be transnational by nature, involving at least two independent entities and at least two different countries of the ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus partners (mentioned below).
- The project must submit a full project proposal, adhering to both the ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus initiatives and the involved national/regional funding agencies’ requirements.
How to Apply
Project proposals must be submitted electronically via given website.
Austria, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Scotland (UK), Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
For more information, please visit Joint Call.