Deadline: 15 June 2016.
The ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus has announced a Second call for transnational RDD projects on smart grids with an aim to support deep knowledge sharing between European smart grids initiatives by promoting and financing joint projects.
- Enabling an increased flexibility of the power system to cope with the growing share of intermittent, variable and decentralised renewable generation and managing the complex interactions.
- Increase network capacity to support increased generation and transmission resulting from renewables and in support of the internal energy market.
- Provide information, services, market architectures and privacy guarantees to support open markets for energy products and services, whilst facilitating the active participation of customers.
The total funding available for ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus projects amounts to approximately €20 Mio.
- The project must be transnational by nature, involving at least two independent entities and at least two different countries of the ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus partners (mentioned below).
- The project must submit a full project proposal, adhering to both the ERA-Net Smart Grids Plus initiatives and the involved national/regional funding agencies’ requirements.
How to Apply
Project proposals must be submitted electronically via given website.
For more information, please visit Joint Call.