Deadline: 1 November 2016
The Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation, Inc. is currently inviting applications for its ACS Award for Encouraging Women into Careers in the Chemical Sciences with an aim to recognize significant accomplishments by individuals who have stimulated or fostered the interest of women in chemistry, promoting their professional developments as chemists or chemical engineers.
- The award consists of $5,000 and a certificate.
- A grant of $10,000 will be made to an academic institution, designated by the recipient, to strengthen its activities in meeting the objectives of the award.
- Up to $1,500 for travel expenses to the meeting at which the award will be presented will be reimbursed.
- Nominees for the award may come from any professional setting: academia, industry, government, or other independent facility.
- The award is intended to recognize significant accomplishments by individuals in stimulating women to elect careers in the chemical sciences and engineering, and in generating a broader appreciation of chemistry as the central science.
- The award will be granted regardless of race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, presence of disabilities, and educational background.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via the Online Nomination Procedures given on the website.
For more information, please visit ACS Award for Encouraging Women into Careers in the Chemical Sciences.