Deadline: 31 July 2017
Applications are currently being accepted from the young social entrepreneurs for Adam Start Entrepreneurship Challenge, to address issues relating to young people; in collaboration with young people themselves.
The competition rewards one young person each year and the pitching process is competitive. Last year, over 30 countries were represented in the applications. The initiative has been praised by the UK Government and gives one lucky young person up to £1000 as a cash grant towards their start up, business mentoring support and unparalleled access to networks and media opportunities.
- The challenge is open to young people aged 18-29 years old who have a new business idea they would like to launch.
- The participant should not be an employee of Adam Bradford Private Consulting Ltd, its associated companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this challenge.
- This challenge is void, where prohibited by local national laws. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they are legally eligible to participate and accept the award.
- Promote or incite civil unrest or promote extremist, culturally sensitive or unethical views or concepts
- Costs budgeted include salaries, staffing costs or subsistence costs
- The entity or project already exists and we have reasonable grounds to believe it existed before the entry to the Challenge
- From staff, agents, or those connected with those working on the Challenge
- Pose a reputational risk to Adam Bradford Private Consulting Ltd or any of its employees, agents or directors
How to Apply
Interested participants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Adam Start Entrepreneurship Challenge.