Deadline: 14 May 2016
The Andrew Wainwright Reform Trust Ltd is currently accepting applications for its grant program. The objectives of the Trust are framed in general terms to work for a just and Democratic Society and to redress political and social injustices.
The Trust prefers to support organizations with an annual income/expenditure that does not exceed £250,000 approximately.
- The Trust will prioritise groups or individuals that are ineligible for charitable funding because they are considered too political or radical to come within the Charity Commission’s guidelines.
- The Trust will support work undertaken at both regional and national level and occasionally overseas. It may also consider pioneering projects operating on a more local basis that have a potentially wider impact.
- The Trust normally gives grants only to groups or organisations, but in exceptional cases it may consider an application from an individual with proven experience or skill in their chosen field or it may make a personal award to an individual in support of outstanding commitment and effectiveness relevant to the Trust’s interests.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit:
- a completed registration form;
- up to four A4 pages setting out your proposal;
- a full budget for the project;
- most recent audited annual accounts or an up-to-date statement of income & expenditure (if only recently formed);
Applications must be submitted via email or post.
For more information, please visit this link.