Deadline: 4 December 2016
Are you an entrepreneurial student? Are you recent graduate and have a business idea to work on? Do you have a great business idea but need help in developing it? If yes, then apply for the Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award.
The Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award aims to identify, foster and recognize leadership potential and innovative thinking amongst aspiring entrepreneurs from across Europe, with the aim of making Europe’s Future.
The Leaders of Tomorrow competition prepares contestants through a series of development days on the themes of leadership, digital innovation and entrepreneurship. Guest speakers and one-to-one mentoring will nurture their idea and skills.
The Award competition takes place over three rounds. The aim of these rounds is to provide participants with the opportunity to develop their business idea in a number of ways. Accenture is looking for people who can:
- Provide practical and commercially viable business solutions
- Demonstrate insight and clarity of thought
- Demonstrate leadership in thought and innovation
- Deliver practical real-world solutions
- Leverage digital technology to deliver high impact solutions
- The overall winner(s) will visit one of Accenture’s Global Innovation Centres as part of the Leadership and Innovation Tour prize.
- Winners will secure a space on NDRC Launchpad programme, a three month accelerator programme for digital startup ventures.
- They will receive expert mentorship, weekly workshops and more to make their idea their future and become a Leader of Tomorrow.
- The option of a six month Accenture Internship following completion of NDRC Launchpad will be your safety net so that you can give it 100%.
This competition is open to all students across Europe as well as those who have graduated in the last year.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit 2017 Accenture Leaders of Tomorrow Award.