Deadline: 20 February 2017
Applications are open for “2018 European Year of Cultural Heritage” to strengthen the advocacy capacity of the cultural sector in policy debates on culture at a European level, while encouraging it to work in a more collaborative way.
The Year will be managed by the European Commission, with the active participation of cultural heritage organisations and other culture sector stakeholders including trans-national cultural networks, NGOs and cultural organisations.
The European Commission is keen to promote and facilitate the participation of as many stakeholders as possible. In this context, we are launching a Special Call “Voices of Culture and Heritage”, with two objectives:
- to identify a group of about 30 European representatives of the cultural and cultural heritage sector to take part in a series of meetings with the European Commission to exchange about the implementation of the Year
- to create a database of cultural and cultural heritage sector organisations who would like to be kept informed about the Year’s activities, at European and national levels
- Special Call Voices of Culture and Heritage
- The Inclusion of Refugees & Migrants through Culture
- Intercultural Dialogue Culture in Shared Public Spaces
- Developing Entrepreneurial & Innovation Potential of CCS
- Participatory Governance of Cultural Heritage
- Audience Development via Digital Means
- The call is open to representatives of professional organisations, cultural institutions, non-governmental organisations, European networks and foundations which have strong expertise in the field of cultural heritage and are willing to become involved in the activities of the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018.
- The call is also open to organisations in the field of culture more broadly, who would like to play a role in the Year.
- Applicants must be based in one of the 28 EU Member States.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK
For more information, please visit Voices of Culture.