Deadline: 28 February 2017
Applications are open for “Digital Competition! #DEEPEU” to generate appealing digital content on the subject of youth mobility (e.g. studying, working or volunteering aboard).
- Six pieces of digital content will be awarded the top prize, after the assessment of the jury.
- The top prize is an all-expenses paid trip to Brussels (travel, accommodation and subsidiency costs for 2 days; reimbursement up to 900 euros max.) The winners will have the opportunity to meet with Members of the European Parliament and present their work at the Digital Democracy Day 2017 (October 2017 tbc).
- Apart from the top 6 winners, additional prizes will be awarded for very good digital contents in the form of places for the Citizen Participation University 2017, which will take place in Kunbábony (Hungary) in summer 2017. The prizes include EU travel, accommodation and meals. More details to come.
- Note: If the digital content was created in a group, then only one representative will have his/her travel paid to Brussels.
- The submitted content must meet the content design eligibility criteria;
- The entrants must be from age 18 to 35 and from a European country;
- The digital content can be submitted in English, Croatian or Hungarian from 28 October 2016 to 28 February 2017;
- Material must be on the topic of EU youth mobility (e.g. learning mobility, Erasmus, EVS, work/study/volunteering abroad);
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into;
- Employees of ECAS or any partner associated with the project and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors, distributors are not eligible to enter the Competition;
- ECAS reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules;
- Prize winners must be available to travel to Brussels in September/October 2017 and be in the presence of a valid EU passport/identity card;
- Any personal data (except for names) relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom (UK), Vatican City (Holy See).
For more information, please visit Digital Competition.