Deadline: 29 July 2016
Applications are open for the Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) Okayama Award 2016 with an aim to showcase good practices worldwide and to further advance ESD. Project integrates environmental, social, and economic dimensions of ESD.
The award conducted by Okayama City and ESD Okayama Award Steering Committee will reward outstanding ESD practices in local communities around the world to showcase and promote ESD and also to support the organizations carrying out ESD activities.
- The winner will receive of US $3,000.
- The Global Award will be given to up to two projects.
- Award winners will be invited to the Award Ceremony on October 29, 2016 in Okayama, Japan, and will be requested to give a presentation on the project.
- Organizations based in any country, including Japan, implementing ESD activities in local communities are eligible to apply for the Global Award.
- Only one application per organization can be accepted.
- Projects which received the Global Award in the past are not eligible.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit ESD Okayama Award 2016.