Deadline: 27 November 2016
JM International is inviting young people (aged 18-23) from across Europe for its International Youth Workshop on Cultural Management from December 10-11, 2016 in Zagreb, Croatia.
The key topics covered are:
- Audience Development (attracting new audiences, growing audiences)
- Gender equality in music (Gender considerations when planning cultural events)
- Lifelong Learning (Developing the Key Competences of young Cultural Managers)
- Sustainable practices in cultural management (New Business Models, Fundraising, Public Support)
Accommodation, travel costs (max 300 EUR per participant) and meals are covered by the organiser.
- JM International is looking for 20 young participants, aged 18-23, and currently enrolled in courses connected to cultural management or involved in the field.
- Participants may come from (but are not restricted to):
- European Union member countries
- EU candidate countries (Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey)
- EFTA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland)
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland,
For more information, please download the pdf International Youth Workshop.