Deadline: 19 August 2017
Applications are open for Humanitarian Accelerators program which is a first of its kind initiative in the Arab World connecting start-ups and established companies from around the world with the UAE’s humanitarian sector to tackle social, cultural and environmental challenges in the Arab region. The program is taking place from October 1st to November 29th in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The inaugural program focuses on empowering refugees through education and employment opportunities. Solutions for water sanitation in developing countries and improving Arabic digital content will be addressed in the next program taking place early 2018.
The aim of the program is to provide a dynamic environment where companies, NGOs, Development Organizations and the Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Global Initiatives can explore new opportunities to deliver transformative technologies and services, culminating in companies receiving an MOU (or other commercial agreement) to deliver a funded pilot project after the program ends.
- Game changing partnerships with leading government partners
- Business development opportunities across the Middle East
- Mentors and key introductions within the humanitarian sector
- Paid accommodation in Dubai
- Zero equity in your business
- Dedicated creative workspace and access to our prototyping lab
- Education for Refugee Children
- Job Opportunities for Refugees
- Solutions for Water Sanitation
- Arabic Digital Content
The application is open to start-ups and established companies from around the world that provide impactful solutions to the specified challenges.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Humanitarian Accelerators.