Deadline: 19 December 2016
Do you have a strong, clear vision for change that you are actively trying to bring to life? Do you want to take a great step towards becoming an Impact Leader? Do you want to amplify your vision, define your message and become an inspired leader? Are you involved in your local communities? If yes then, World Pulse Advance Digital Change-making Training is for you.
World Pulse is seeking applications for its signature training program—now known as Advanced Digital Change-making—applicants can learn digital tools to help share their vision and mobilize the world around it.
In this tuition-free, 3-month online course, applicant will work closely with leadership mentors and digital change-making experts to focus and activate their vision for change, all while forming bonds of support and collaboration with fellow women change-makers from around the world.
If selected for this training:
- Applicants writing could be spotlighted on World Pulse, or re-published by partner media organizations.
- Applicant will build a digital campaign to get people excited about your vision for change
- Applicant will learn digital tools and use them to inspire people to join your cause
- Applicant will be matched one-on-one with a mentor who serves as a “vision keeper”, and gives you support throughout the training.
- Applicant will pass on your learning and increase digital empowerment in your community;
- Applicant will become eligible for our new Impact Leaders program offering financial support, promotion and more!
- Applicant will have the chance to be selected for automatic placement in our Impact Leaders 2017 cohort.
- Application opens 21 November, 2016.
- Application closes 19 December, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Training starts on 30 January, 2017.
Ideal applicants to this program will:
- Be proficient in English
- Identify as women and have a desire to build a world where all women thrive
- Have a strong, clear vision for change
- Be involved in their local communities
- Have a profile on World Pulse.com (or create one before submitting their application)
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Advance Digital Changemaking Training.