Deadline: 16 September 2016
Nominations are open for the 2017 Tyler Prize for Environmental Achievement. The John and Alice Tyler Prize are awarded for environmental science, health and energy conferring great benefit upon humanity.
Areas of Interest
Prizes are awarded for any one of the following:
- The protection, maintenance, improvement or understanding of an ecological or an environmental condition anywhere in the world.
- The discovery, further development, improvement, or understanding of known or new sources of energy.
- Medical discoveries or achievements with such worldwide implications that they significantly benefit environmental aspects of human health
- Annual Award is $200,000.
- Joint winners share the cash prize.
Living individuals or public or private institutions of any nation are eligible for nomination.
Who May Nominate
Persons or institutions eligible to make nominations include, but are not limited to: any individuals or entity in fields such as biology, oceanography, geology, medicine, public health, chemistry, physics, engineering and social sciences.
How to Apply
- Applicants must download the Nomination form via given website.
- Self nominations are not accepted.
For more information, please visit Tyler Prize 2017.