Deadline: 22 October 2017
Euromena Consulting is currently accepting applications for its Euromena Awards with an aim to discover and show the world the talents and capacity for innovation in Africa. The Awards are an opportunity to celebrate the richness and strength of African innovation.
The competition rewards creativity, innovation, development and social awareness. The goal of the award is to promote African start-ups focused on new technologies, with a social impact on the continent. The first awards ceremony will take place in Abidjan on 24 November 2017.
- € 10,000 will be shared by the top trio selected by the jury at the end of the final in Abidjan.
- The winner will receive € 5,000, the two winners: € 3,000 and € 2,000, respectively.
The Euromena Awards are aimed at companies:
- In connection with Africa and established in the region
- With an operational project, launched or in the process of being launched
- Whose project is innovative and offers a benefit to society
How to Apply
Interested applicants must download the Registration Form via given website.
Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Cote d’Ivorie, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For more information, please visit Euromena Awards.