Call for applications will open on April 27, 2016
Cartier, the Women’s Forum, McKinsey & Company and INSEAD business school are seeking applications for its Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards 2016 with a motive to identify, support and encourage projects by women entrepreneurs.
The mission of the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards is:
- To identify and support initial-phase women entrepreneurs through funding and coaching
- To foster the spirit of enterprise by celebrating role models in entrepreneurship
- To create an international network of women entrepreneurs and encourage peer networking
A trophy designed by Cartier, an additional year of coaching, US$ 20 000 in funding and media visibility.
- Women entrepreneurs in the initial stages of development, in any country, of any nationality and operating in any industry are welcome to submit their application.
- The project to be considered for the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards must be an original for-profit business creation in the initial phase (1-3 years old) led by a woman.
- The “for-profit” requirement: the business submitted for the Award must be designed to generate revenues.
- The “originality” requirement: the project wants your new concept, conceived and imagined by the founder and her team and not a copy or subsidiary of an existing business.
- The “initial phase” requirement: the project you submit should be in the first stages of its development with one year of operations and sales to account for but no older than 3 years.
- The main leadership position must be filled by a woman. A good command of English is required (both verbal and written) to take full advantage of the benefits the Award has to offer.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or the age of legal majority in their respective countries or states of citizenship.
The Application Process involves 3 steps:
- Prepare the questions
- Create the account
- Complete the form
For more information, please visit Women’s Initiative Awards.