Deadline: 1 June 2018
Applications are open for the Go Green in the City Challenge.
For 180 years Schneider Electric has been committed to changing the way they access energy. As a global specialist in energy management, with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including utilities & infrastructures, machine manufacturers, non-residential buildings, data centres & networks, and in residential buildings.
Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group’s 170,000 plus employees achieved revenues of over 24.7 billion euros in 2016 through an active commitment to helping individuals and organizations make the most of their energy.
- Teams from all over the world are welcome to compete.
- Business and engineering students pursuing their bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s or MBA degree.
- Only open to two-member teams with at least one female member.
- English competency is generally required, both verbal and written.
- No exceptions can be made regarding the terms of the eligibility requirements.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Go Green in the City challenge.