Deadline: 3 April 2017
Applications are currently open for P3 Impact Award, created by Concordia, the University of Virginia Darden School Institute for Business in Society, and the U.S. Department of State Secretary’s Office of Global Partnerships to recognize and honor best practices of public-private partnerships (P3s) that are improving communities and the world in the most impactful ways.
The award seeks to highlight leading practices and actionable insights in the P3 arena. For this award, a P3 refers to any cross-sector collaboration that features public, private, nonprofit, or non-governmental organizations and addresses societal problems.
Projects will be assessed on the following criteria. Please note that the project should demonstrate some, but not necessarily all of the following characteristics:
- Strength of the cross-sector partnership
- Measurable results
- Economic and/or social benefits
- Improved service delivery
- Innovative features
- Financial effectiveness
The 2017 P3 Impact Award will be presented at the 2017 Concordia Annual Summit in New York City. Winners will receive:
- Tickets to attend the Concordia Annual Summit in New York City
- Opportunity to present the partnership on the main stage at the Concordia Summit
- Scholarship for one member of each partner entity to attend a week-long Executive Education course at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- Recognition of partnership’s excellence in publicity and other media coverage
The winning project may be selected to be published as a case study.
Cross-sector partnerships between the following entities are eligible to apply for the award:
- Public entity and private entity
- Public entity and nonprofit entity
- Private entity and nonprofit entity
- Public entity, private entity, and nonprofit entity
Any partner can submit the application or a third party can nominate a partnership for the award.
How to Apply
Eligible entities can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit P3 Impact Award.