Deadline: 23 November 2018
Do you have a great digital idea that has the potential to create a better world? If yes, then enter for the #Ideas Change Lives challenge.
British Council is seeking applications for its #Ideas Change Lives Challenge.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
British Council are looking for organisations, groups, or talented individuals, to work with us on creating hyper-innovative digital solutions.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), also known as the Global Goals, are the blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. The target date for achieving the SDGs is 2030.
Applicants digital solution must help the world address one, or more, of these six SDGs:
- Quality education
- Gender equality
- Decent work and economic growth
- Reduced inequalities
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Peace, justice and strong institutions
- Up to two winning entries will receive prizes of £20,000 each, funded by the Friends of the British Council.
- In addition, each winner will have the chance to work collaboratively with the British Council’s Digital, Partnerships and Innovation team to develop a minimum viable product (MVP) based on their idea.
- Once each MVP is ready, they will agree with the winner what the next phase of work is. From there they hope to develop a longer-lasting partnership, promoting the work through their network in more than 100 countries.
#Ideas Change Lives is open to individuals and companies of any size based anywhere in the world. Applicants can enter as an individual, group of individuals, company, partnership, association or other organisation.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit #Ideas Change Lives Challenge.