Deadline: 1 September 2016
The United States Department of the Interior Bureau of Land Management is seeking applications from the eligible organisations for a program entitled “CCS Cultural Resources Research and Interpretation” with an aim to create interpretive opportunities for the public throughout the BLM Medford District and within the Wild and Scenic Rogue River Corridor.
Funding Information: The estimated total program funding is $10,000.
- Archaeological surveys, recordation and/or monitoring;
- Archaeological protection, restoration and stabilization of historical sites and plant communities;
- Development of environmental education, outreach and interpretation opportunities;
- Collection of historical plant material harvesting and processing techniques;
- Native American artifact collections studies.
Unrestricted, anyone may apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit grants.gov.