Deadline: 1 August 2017
The Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI), in cooperation with World Economy, invites submissions of unpublished papers looking at Globalization and the Environment in Asia. Both theoretical and empirical research papers with policy orientations are welcome provided that findings, conclusions, and policy recommendations are based on solid evidence and analysis. Manuscripts can focus on Asia as a whole, a group of countries, or individual economies.
Submission of papers dealing with but NOT limited to the following topics are welcome:
- Trade, resources, and the environment
- International investment and the environment
- International migration and the environment
- Policy designs and reforms on trade and the environment in Asian economies
- Submissions of papers are accepted form the presenter who is a citizen of ADB member countries.
- Selected papers from the workshop will be considered for publication in the special issue of World Economy or an edited book volume.
How to Apply
All submissions must be sent via email.
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cook Islands, People’s Republic of China, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Hong Kong, China, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Republic of Korea, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Taipei, China, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
For more information, please visit ADBI-World Economy Workshop.