Deadline: 4 July 2017
The APYPW is to bring a diversity of young voices together toward global water issues and in the process encouraging them to deeply ponder and investigate pragmatic solutions for water-related challenges that are confronted today.
By offering a variety of programs and activities from international conferences, replicating congressional actions, young delegates of each country will increase their awareness on water problems, strengthening their youth networks to address the environmental crisis.
- Discussion on how to solve the water crises that the Asia Pacific region faces based on Country Reports
- Plenary Session of APYPW (Adaptation of the APYPW declaration)
- Water lectures given by specialists, Conversations between experts and youth
- Site visit, Social networking
- Award Ceremony
Awards and Benefits
- Criteria: Contributions, Leadership, Cooperation, Consideration and Boosting the morale of their team
- Awards and Benefits
- The awardees of the ‘Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Korea’ will be granted with
- Those who win the Award given by the Wilo Foundation can enjoy the privilege of visiting the Wilo Foundation in Dortmund, Germany.
- All participants will be given a certificate of participation and gifts.
- Undergraduate and graduate students in the Asia Pacific region
- Including students on leave of absence
- Foreign students studying in Korea are welcome to participate
- Date: 14th (Mon.) ~ 17th (Thu.) August 2017 (3 nights 4 days)
- Venue: UNIST (Ulsan National Institute of Science & Technology), Republic of Korea
- Participants are provided with meals and dormitory accommodations during the period
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Call for Participants.