Deadline: 13 May 2016
The EU funded project on Support to Anti-Corruption in Nigeria being implemented by UNDP and UNODC is currently seeking proposals from qualified Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) with an aim to empower Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Nigeria, enhancing their capacity in the provision of services and participation in Anti- corruption activities.
The “Support to Anti-Corruption in Nigeria” project has been formulated in collaboration with national stakeholders and is funded by the European Union (EU) under the 10th EDF. The EU and the Government of Nigeria have entrusted the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) with the implementation of the project, which will support the Nigerian Government by contributing to Nigeria’s efforts in enhancing transparency, accountability and combating corruption.
The objectives of the project are:
- to provide effective support to anti-corruption coordination, policy formulation and legislation;
- to strengthen institutional and operational capacity in the main anti-corruption agencies, with an emphasis on cooperation; and
- to enhance accountability, transparency and public engagement.
The Organizations that are eligible to submit proposals for grants should meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated commitment to anti-corruption, transparency and accountability engagement in Nigeria.
- Be a not-for-profit organization with mandate on the fight against corruption.
- Should be registered by relevant bodies (CAC, etc.) and operating in Nigeria.
- Should have at least 5 years of proven relevant experience specifically on capacity building, advocacy and partnership with Anti-Corruption Agencies.
How to Apply
- The structure and size of the proposals, complying according to suggested benchmarks will be used as the basis for evaluation of grant proposals by the Grant Award Committee.
- Proposals with budgets along with the following additional documents must be submitted via email:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Evidence of Bank Account with a reputable bank
- Organization’s Profile
- Curriculum Vitae of key personnel – project officers, finance and administrative officers, etc.
- Evidence of successfully completing similar assignments i.e. Project Completion Certificate, if any.
For more information, please visit this link.