Deadline: 29 April 2016
The Carl & Emily Fuchs Foundation is seeking applications from eligible organisations for its national flagship project, branded “FUCHS – The Golden Years”. The project will extend over the period 2016 to 2019 and will culminate in the Foundation’s Anniversary celebration during August 2019.
This national project aims to celebrate fifty years of grant making excellence by the Foundation in South Africa.
- Childcare & Youth Development: Projects that aim to improve the quality of life/reduce the risks for all children living within this country, but particularly those of marginalized children
- Health Services: Programmes that provide health care services, specifically to disadvantaged citizens (including adults and children) and that provide both prevention and/or intervention services in all fields of health care/medical conditions
- Higher Education: Development interventions/programmes/services at universities/universities of technology/TVET colleges that aim to promote academic excellence/remove the obstacles to learning, preferably for students that are challenged in some way (socially, economically, physically)
- Technology Development, Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Interventions that promote technology development facilitate innovation/new design and that focus on entrepreneurship development (including awareness/skills development/incubation programmes).
- The funding available per beneficiary organisation amounts to R 2 250 000 over the project period (2016 – 2019).
- Grants are to be paid in tranches over the project period and each beneficiary’s grant value will escalate year-on-year.
- Funding tranches will be released at the funder’s discretion, based upon satisfactory progress being made and meeting the reporting requirements of the Foundation.
- Registration as a non-profit organisation or educational institution is a prerequisite for submitting an application to the Foundation.
- Both past beneficiaries (that have received funding previously) and “new” applicants (that have never received funding from the Foundation) may apply.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically via given website.
Eligible Country: South Africa
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Carl & Emily Fuchs Foundation.