Deadline: 14 May 2016
The Children’s Prize Foundation is accepting applications from individuals, teams and organizations from around the globe to submit their proposals to reduce child mortality to save lives. The Prize promote connections between donors and recipients, encouraging modern networking technology while trying to add a new technique to the landscape of global philanthropy.
Projects are evaluated on their:
- ability to impact rates within a child mortality indicator (U5MR, IMR, NMR, etc.)
- effectiveness, innovation and scalability of the intervention approach within global health
- feasibility of the proposed lives-saved estimate
- probability of success
- ease of verification
- inclusion of a process impact assessment
- Prize Information
The winner will receive $250,000 in funding to execute their proposed project plan. The contest process includes three major rounds and two review periods.
- The Children’s Prize is open to anyone.
- Proposals will be accepted from non-profits (charities), for profits (companies), government programs, academic institutions, and individuals aged 18 years or older.
- The prize funds may only be used for charitable purposes, as specified in the contest goals.
For more information, visit http://www.childrensprize.org/the-prize/