DFID’s £5m Emergency Ebola Response Fund (DEERF) is managed by GOAL and provides support to fill urgent gaps in Ebola response. It is designed for low value interventions which:
- increase Ebola treatment or isolation unit beds through quick and small scale interventions across the country
- decrease the need for beds e.g. through reducing convalescent times, more efficient laboratory testing and improve the efficiency of the Ebola response system.
- Respond to emerging gaps in the Ebola epidemic in coordination with District Plans and DERCs
- Improve the effectiveness of the Ebola response system
- Girls and women
- Humanitarian emergencies/disasters
- Water and sanitation
Focus Country: Sierra Leone
This opportunity is currently closed and not accepting new applications
For more information, please visit https://www.gov.uk/international-development-funding/dfid-emergency-ebola-response-fund.