Deadline: 20 June 2016
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an agency of Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking applications from organisations to for a program entitled “Building Resilience Against Climate Effects: Enhancing Community Resilience by implementing Health Adaptions”.
The aim of the program is to implement the Climate and Health Adaption and Monitoring Program (CHAMP) and to reduce the health burden of climate change. The CHAMP will involve:
- Developing the Implementation and Monitoring Strategy (IMS) utilizing evidence based public health intervention that have measurable changes in health impacts which will be both monitored and evaluated.
- Monitoring and evaluating the CHAMP.
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation activities within the IMS.
- Reporting on performance measures stated in the “CDC Evaluation and Performance Measurement Strategy” under the Evaluation and Performance Measurement section.
Funding Information: The estimated total funding is $4,500,000.
- Identify and strengthen relationships with old and new stakeholders, including representatives from vulnerable populations
- Develop an Implementation and Monitoring Strategy (IMS)
- Develop a plan for communicating the IMS
- Communicate and disseminate the IMS
- Develop evaluation plan for IMS and associated interventions or adaptations
- Implement the IMS and chosen interventions or adaptations
- Evaluate the IMS and chosen interventions or adaptations
- Review evaluation results with key stakeholders and incorporate findings into the IMS and chosen interventions or adaptations to periodically improve and update
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Building Resilience Against Climate Effects.
Dear sir/ Madam,
Northern Uganda Christian Charity is a community based and non profit making organization that works with the rural communities to address the challenges faced by the orphans and vulnerable children.
We are seeking the funding support to help in building the class room blocks to enable these categories access free education.
Therefore, we kindly request your offices to avail us with application form which we can be able to fill and submit our request.
Your positive response is highly appreciated.
We appreciate your concern y are showing towards your community but Fundsforngos is not a funding organization and we do not provide grants. We are a social enterprise that provides fundraising guides, resources, and the latest funding opportunities to help you fundraise better and secure grant funding.
You can find more good opportunities and programmes at https://www.fundsforngos.org/