Deadline: 1 November 2016
EP-Nuffic is calling applications for its Netherlands Fellowship Program – Tailor Made Training Programme (NFP-TMT), which is meant to improve the overall functioning of an organisation by training a selected group of staff. An organisation facing constraints in achieving its goals can (partly) eliminate these constraints with a tailor-made training course.
A tailor-made training course has to be carried out by a Dutch training provider.
The total duration of TMT training usually is two to three weeks, depending on the budget needed for the training itself and other activities. The training and activities related to the training (compilation and preparation of the training) have to be realised within a period of one year.
- The maximum NFP subsidy is €75,000.
- Co-funding of at least 20% is required.
- Preference is given to proposals with at least 3% co-funding coming from the requesting organisation or from a third party.
- The participants of the training course should be employees of the requesting organisation. Members of an association, or employees of member organisations of a federation, for example, do not qualify.
- The minimum number of participants is six persons, the maximum is twenty persons. All participants should be in a position to introduce their newly-acquired skills and knowledge into the organisation.
- The organisation requesting training for its staff:
- is based in one of the countries on the NFP country list valid at the time of application
- operates in a field that is relevant to the sustainable development of the country the organisation is located in
- is requesting training for its own staff
- The requesting organisation should not be:
- a large industrial, commercial, international or multinational organisation, which can be assumed to have sufficient resources of its own to finance staff training
- a bilateral donor organisation or a multilateral donor organisation
- an international NGO
- a beneficiary of a NICHE project
- EP-Nuffic will rank eligible applications based on the following priorities:
- Country classification (category 1 or 2)
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Preference for the food security sector
- Ranking and strongest recommendation by embassy/consulate
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via post.
Afghanistan, Mali, Albania, Nepal, Bangladesh, Mozambique, Armenia, Nicaragua, Benin, Myanmar, Bolivia, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Peru, Burundi, Palestinian Territories, Cambodia, Philippines, Colombia, Rwanda, Cuba, Senegal, Djibouti, Somalia, DR Congo, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, South Africa, Egypt, Sudan, Ghana, South Sudan, Eritrea, Surinam, India, Tanzania, Georgia, Thailand, Indonesia, Uganda, Guatemala, Zambia, Kenya, Vietnam, Jordan, Zimbabwe, Yemen, Macedonia, Mongolia.
For more information, please visit EP-Nuffic.