Deadline: 30 June 2016
The European Commission-Growth is currently accepting proposals for “Reduction of youth unemployment and the setup of co-operatives” in order to support actions that would contribute to reduce youth unemployment in Europe by ensuring that cooperative form of enterprises is adequately covered in educational curricula.
- Improve knowledge of the cooperative business concept.
- Guide students in implementing their own ideas, help students to start up business in form of a cooperative.
- Stimulate professional and practical training /internships or apprenticeship in co-operatives (ideas on how to better use specific EU programs such as Erasmus for Young entrepreneurs should be included in the proposal).
- Identification of existing training methods/ courses in secondary schools and universities related to cooperative entrepreneurship in curricula.
- Conception of the training model/preparatory actions for setting up the programme in three different countries.
- Organisation and delivery of pilot training courses to test the modules, practices and tools prepared for students in the field of cooperative entrepreneurship in three different countries.
- The Maximum EU financing amount per project is 225 000 €.
- The maximum duration of projects is 12 months.
- Applications from legal entities established in one of the 28 EU countries. (Proposals including an entity from a non EU Member States in the consortium will not be eligible).
- Several applicants, submitting a joint proposal should choose within their midst a lead organisation, referred to as the coordinator. The coordinator and its partners must satisfy the same eligibility criteria.
- Applications must be submitted by legal persons.
- The consortium (i.e. the coordinator plus its partners) must be composed of a minimum of three (3) different legal entities located in at least three (3) Member States, preferably from economically, socially and culturally diverse parts of Europe.
- The consortium must include at least one organisation which has experience and/or is involved in delivering programmes in entrepreneurship education for young people and one organisation having proven knowledge of and experience with the cooperative model.
- The participation of the same partner in more than one proposal is not permitted; proposals with a member that participates in more than one consortium submitting a project proposal are not eligible and will be excluded from the call. Therefore applicants are encouraged to take the necessary measures to ensure that their partners will not participate in more than one proposal.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.
Thank you very much your information …..
Thank you very much for your kind words. You can find more good opportunities and programmes at https://www.fundsforngos.org/