Deadline: 20 January 2020
The Foundation “Remembrance, Responsibility and Future” (EVZ) is accepting applications for its program entitled “Europeans for Peace” that promotes international exchange projects for young people from countries of Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, Israel and Germany.
The theme of this call is to celebrate diversity!
Europeans for Peace wants to get young people interested and invested in moral courage and social commitment. Doing joint project work, young people address diversity, respect and social cohesion.
- Travel expenses
- Costs of accommodation and board
- Materials for developing and presenting the results
- Applications are submitted by institutions and legally recognized associations engaged in school or extracurricular activities.
- Binational or multinational projects can be funded. At least one partner must be from Germany and at least one from Central, Eastern or South-Eastern Europe or from Israel.
- Projects with participants from the following countries can be funded: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine.
- For trinational and multinational projects, partners from one of the countries mentioned above, or from another member state of the Council of Europe (e.g. France, Italy), are eligible for funding.
- the projects address the young people’s daily reality
- the projects are jointly developed and implemented
- the viewpoints and the experiences of the partner organisations are taken into account
- intergenerational dialogue is stimulated
- the results are jointly produced, are multilingual and are presented to the public
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application forms via given website.
For more information, visit this link.