Deadline: 20 January 2020
The Foundation “Remembrance, Responsibility and Future” (EVZ) is accepting applications for its program entitled “Europeans for Peace” that promotes international exchange projects for young people from countries of Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, Israel and Germany.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The theme of this call is to celebrate diversity!
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Europeans for Peace wants to get young people interested and invested in moral courage and social commitment. Doing joint project work, young people address diversity, respect and social cohesion.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Travel expenses
- Costs of accommodation and board
- Materials for developing and presenting the results
- Applications are submitted by institutions and legally recognized associations engaged in school or extracurricular activities.
- Binational or multinational projects can be funded. At least one partner must be from Germany and at least one from Central, Eastern or South-Eastern Europe or from Israel.
- Projects with participants from the following countries can be funded: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine.
- For trinational and multinational projects, partners from one of the countries mentioned above, or from another member state of the Council of Europe (e.g. France, Italy), are eligible for funding.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- the projects address the young people’s daily reality
- the projects are jointly developed and implemented
- the viewpoints and the experiences of the partner organisations are taken into account
- intergenerational dialogue is stimulated
- the results are jointly produced, are multilingual and are presented to the public
How to Apply
Interested applicants can download the application forms via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, visit this link.