Deadline: 30 June 2017
FONTAGRO has announced a Call for Proposals 2017 for the presentation of projects on “Innovations for sustainable intensification of family agriculture in the face of climate change” with an aim to promote technological, organizational and / or institutional innovations for the sustainable intensification of family agriculture in the face of climate change in FONTAGRO member countries.
The call will support innovation platforms made up of public and private agents who share a vision, mission and objectives, and specifically promote practices and / or institutional arrangements that improve the income of family agriculture.
- The total amount of the 2017 Call is US $ 1.2 million
- Maximum amount requested per proposal: US $ 300,000.
- Duration: The deadline for proposals is a maximum of 42 months
- FONTAGRO will finance at least four innovation platform proposals that must be led by public or private institutions of FONTAGRO member countries (mentioned below).
- The proposed activities must be carried out in at least two member countries of FONTAGRO.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit FONTAGRO Call for Proposals 2017.