Deadline: 1 June 2016
The Global Good Fund is currently accepting applications from social entrepreneurs for its 2017 Fellowship Program cohort to support Fellows in their natural work environments through a first-of-its-kind 360 leadership assessment tool, the 360 MIRROR, specifically designed for social entrepreneurs.
The Fellowship is a 15-month program supporting the leadership development of young social entrepreneurs across the globe.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership and growth potential
- Candidate is committed to social impact and is driving significant change
- The enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one year old
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate
- Candidate is coachable – embraces honest feedback and desires to improve
- Candidate actively mentors and invests in team members or other individuals
- The enterprise is or will be financial sustainable (50% or more of the budget is generated revenue)
- Under 40 years of age (if older, explain rationale for Fellowship)
- Part 1: The application consists of a preliminary questionnaire.
- Part 2: The application consists of an informal video recording that answers the following questions:
- Your motivation to set-up your enterprise
- What your enterprise does
- Why you and your enterprise are unique and can address this specific problem area more effectively than anyone else.
- Part 3: The application consists of a written section that assesses leadership, the enterprise, and social impact.
- Part 4: The application consists of a 2 hour virtual site visit. The Global Good Fund will speak to the candidate, core team members, and community members.
For more information, please visit Global Good Fund.