Deadline: 24 May 2016
The German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) is currently inviting young researchers from around the world to participate in Green Talents Competition 2016.The award honours 25 young researchers from around the world each year.
The prestigious Green Talents programme offers the unique opportunity to become part of an exceptional world-wide network of outstanding young minds and leading German institutions.
The Green Talents competition offers the researchers:
- Green Talent Network: The unique global Green Talents network of more than 150 outstanding young minds from over 45 different countries worldwide, covering the full spectrum of sustainability science and will help in exchanging ideas with peers and find new project partners.
- Research Stay in 2016: Up to three months stay at a German facility of one’s own choice to gain experiences in an inspiring environment and advance professional career while establishing long-lasting relationships.
- Science Forum: The Green Talents will be invited to Germany for a two-week science forum in October 2016 offering them a unique opportunity to get exclusive access to the country’s research landscape.
- Individual Appointments: The Green Talents will meet leading German experts of their choice in individual appointments to personally discuss their research and lay the foundations for future collaborations.
- Have enrolment in or completion of a master’s degree programme or higher no more than three years ago
- Have proven excellent command of English
- Not be a German citizen nor a resident of Germany
- Have significantly above-average grades
- Have Strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit their applications through an online registration process.
For more information, please visit Green Talents Competition.